LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY (LASU)
PRE-DEGREE STUDIES (PDS) APPLICATION PORTAL
- Open the Online Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) Application Portal
- Click on the STEP 1 and Generate Your Application Number
- Note that you can generate your application number only once. Make sure you print out the application number genaration page in number (2) above.
- Click on the STEP 2 and Pay Your Application Fee at www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment/
- At the Payment portal on Number (4) above, Choose 'Main Campus' for the campus/Application dropdown and choose 'Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) Application' for the Study/Application Type dropdown fields respectively.
- Click on 'Proceed'
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to generate your transaction ID.
- Pay your application fee with your generated Transaction ID on LASU Quickteller Payment Portal at https://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- Go back to the Online Pre-Degree Application Portal
- Now go to STEP 3: Enter your 'Application Number' and 'Surname' in the fields provided and click on the 'Submit' button.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions and then complete your application.
- Print out your application form.
- You can also re-print your application form as many times as you want.